Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Boys of Summer


Hi! I can't believe that the summer is almost over. I had such a great time that I totally ignored my blogging. I had so many awesome experiences this summer and worked with so many fun amazing people its rediculous! This was one of my more challenging shoots, we had to be at Coney Island at dawn. My call time was 3am and I think I only slept an hour before the shoot. It was for the band So-So Glows new album called Low Back Chain Shift. The guys were super good sports and definitely kept the party going, luckily for me the guys were all so super sweet. I love the couch on the beach, I made a mental note and hope to keep that idea for something I can work on in the future. You also would not believe how many people are up swimming and running on the beach at 5am, most of them being over 70, I hope I am still going strong like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment